Friday, April 24, 2009

Filling out residency paperwork

Graci just turned to me and asked, "When did I get my polio vaccine? And what year did I have chickenpox? Was that 3rd grade?"

"I don't know," I said, "because I didn't meet you until 17th grade."

I'm switching from Verizon to AT&T next month. Graci won't give up her iPhone, and I refuse to pay overage charges to answer these questions after we move.


Update: Five minutes later, she asked, "Am I allergic to latex?"
"I'm not sure," I said. "Let's stick a condom on your head and see what happens."

3 comments:

graci said...

Still unsure of my allergy status as our apartment seems to be devoid of condoms big enough to fit on my head.

MmeBenaut said...

Hee, hee, hee. What fun! How are you and Graci going to manage without each other and how are you going to live without a little cat purring on your arm?

Anonymous said...

Ooh, and if you try that condom thing, I wasnt to see a photo of that too! :)