Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nice ears

Last week, Psycho Ex emailed the church where my mother works as a minister. It was two and a half pages of crazy, complete with poor spelling and atrocious grammar. I asked my mom just to summarize it. I have spent a lot of money so that I don't have to listen to him anymore. I certainly don't want to have him read to me. I got an email from him today. It's the first one I have received in well over a year. Apparently, he checked the date on the restraining order and realized that it expired a month ago and he can legally contact me again.

I moved his address into my junk email folder and went to Etsy to buy some earrings. It seemed like the thing to do. I may still have to carry mase and watch my back, but by God, my ears are going to look fucking fabulous while I do.

And these ears are listening to Patty sing...

Don't bring me bad news, no bad news

I don't need none of your bad news today
You're a sad little boy, anyone can see you're just a sad little boy
That's why you're carrying on that way
Why don't you burn it all down, burn your own house down, burn your own house down
Try to kill your own disease
And leave the rest of us, there's a lot of us, leave the rest of us
Who wanna live in peace to live in peace...

Don't bring me bad news, no bad news
I don't need none of your bad news today
You can't have my fear, I've got nothing to lose, can't have me fear
I'm not getting out of here alive anyway
And I don't need none of these things, I don't need none of these things
I've been handed
And the bird of peace is flying over, she's flying over and
Coming in for a landing.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your ears look beautiful in their new sparkly earrings.
Is there any way you can reinstate the restraining order? You could use the letter to your mother as evidence of the instability of his mind. If you can, then I would do it Terroni.

dive said...

Hoorah for fabulous ears.
I'm with Mme. Benaut on the nutjob issue.
And Napster sucks! It used to be such a great little programme (back in its illegal days). Now it comes up all covered in tacky ads and tells me the free player only works in the US.
Now back to those ears … Any chance of a photo with the new earrings in? Not that I'm an ear fetishist … Oh no … Not at all … er …

Susanlee said...

ooh I want an ear picture too! I'm also going to mail you one of those expandable police whacky sticks (fab description no?) If I can find one. If Crazy Creepy face gets any where near you, take his head off. Going back to San Diego in a WEEK!!!

Terroni said...

Sorry about that Dive. If I could figure out how to share mp3s here, I would.

Terroni said...

Madame, I wish I could reinstate it. Unfortunately, around here, bat-shit crazy counts for nothing. Unless there is a very specific threat, you're on your own. The courts don't seem to understand that the really crazy guys don't threaten...they just do.

Susan, I'm sure they sell those on ebay, but I'm not much of a hitter...more like a runner :>

nina michelle said...

Should we be worried about your safety? Beautiful ears mean nothing unless they are still attached to the owner. ?

nina

Terroni said...

You don't have to worry, Nina. I already have plenty of lovely people who worry about me night and day ;>

Maria said...

This man sounds like a true pee butt, T.

And I DO have experience with trying to get a restraining order. (My blog stalker...) I found out that unless she "physically accosted" me or my family or "trespassed with illegal intent" on my property, there was pretty much nothing to be done. I DID get her down as a "person of interest" if something ever happened to me.

Personally, I think people like that just like knowing that they have royally fucked with your head.

So, yeah...wear those earrings. Don't let the fucker mess with your head, okay?

drowning pisces said...

Terroni - I've found your blog via Nina. This post caught my eye specifically because of the situation you are having with your ex. I've been living a similar situation for the past two years. I was able to obtain a permanent restraining order against my ex solely based on how many times she called me.

Everyone here has good advice... don't let this creep have the upper hand...

I don't know the specifics of your situation, but I know that these types of things are to be taken seriously. Please be as proactive as you can. It can be tiring and it may seem futile at some points... that's when you rely on friends and family to help guide you through. But it's a must.