Friday, December 7, 2007

Overheard in the OR

Uh, Barb, now that we've got those two gay employees, we're not really supposed to make the colonoscope jokes anymore.

Really? Why not? Does that kind of stuff offend them?

Well, the liberals have made everything so PC nowadays. You can't hardly say anything...you know, just in case.


We all know how much those never had a gay thought in their lives conservative Christian right-wing Republican straight folks love to talk about anal probing. Damn the liberals for stealing their joy.

9 comments:

Maria said...

Yeah and they can keep their Brokeback mountain jokes to themselves too.

Overheard at Thanksgiving dinner: "Wow, that guy was standing so close to me that I thought he was gonna go all fuckin' Brokeback Mountain on me..."

I responded with: "Well, you and your little debutant fantasies, Tom...."

Ugh.

Vic said...

Were they supposed to make the colonoscope jokes in the first place?

Anonymous said...

what does a garden hose have to do with gayness anyway? a colonoscopy is funny enough by itself.

joshua said...

a test to see if blogger hates me.

Anonymous said...

Hmm Terroni. Personally I'm not into anal jokes much. I have had a colonoscopy though.

Terroni said...

I'm not much into them either.
And I've had about enough of this small town America experience. Everybody is "sooo nice" (or so I've heard). And it's true...they are nice to you as long as you are just like them.

j-dub said...

pow, T, well put.

Anonymous said...

PS I walked out of the Brokeback mountain movie. I am a Heath Ledger fan but I couldn't stand the movie - all that deceit. Why on earth do men who are so conflicted about their sexuality ever marry women?

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

I'll leave this one alone. Geez