Friday, May 18, 2007

For Madame...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I once read in Adelaide that Australians love orchids, so I offer you these with my love. You have been navigating some rough waters the last few weeks with the passing of your mother-in-law and your nephew's illness. When I look at the orchids growing here today, I will think of you and hope that you are getting some rest in the midst of all this. And, again, I am very sorry about your dad's passing. I know that it is hard to lose him, even if you believe it may be for the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Terroni that I am almost speechless. I feel that I don't deserve it but I am very grateful nonethless. Thank you my dear little friend. Keep on with the studying and keep your goals in mind - you will sail through sweetheart.

CS said...

Lovely.

Maria said...

That is a LOT to get through. And orchids are absolutely gorgeous.