Sunday, March 25, 2007

One stop shopping

So, the roommate and I went to Meijer (a big box store much like Walmart) late last night. After having a little wine, I decided I needed chocolate ice cream. Roommate was kind enough to drive me.

While we were there, I also decided to pick up shampoo. Mine was running low, and that makes me very nervous. You may find me drunk on cheap wine at Meijer at 12:30am wearing holey jeans and no makeup, but you will not find greasy hair.

Ever.

Never ever
.

(FYI - If little bells aren't going off as you read that, your neuroses radar is broken.)


Anyway, guess what we discovered? Right there, in the same aisle as shampoo, Meijer sells "personal massagers."

Apparently, when they said one-stop shopping, they were not kidding.


Shopping list:
milk
bread
broccoli
mushroom soup
dish soap
shampoo
vibrator
Glade plug-in refills
trash bags
Swiffer
dog food



Just kidding, of course!
That's not my list.

I don't even have a dog.

4 comments:

HAREKRISHNAJI said...

good write up

Maria said...

Is it just me or does the word "swiffer" just sound like something you don't want to touch?

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha. Boy, those vibrators show up in the strangest places!

As for Marias comment about the word "Swiffer", my spouse and I cannot say it without using a gay man's falsetto. :>

-P

Terroni said...

You wanna see something funny? Watch my dad "swiffer." His Swiffer broke, so now it's just a middle-aged guy with the Swiffer cloth under his right foot scooting around the kitchen floor.

Oddly enough, it doesn't look much different than when he dances at weddings.